Do you earn enough for a decent standard of living in London?
Answer three short questions and find out the minimum income for your family type.
Certain benefit rules introduced in response to coronavirus are included in the calculations, even though they are not a permanent part of the system of entitlements ?
The Minimum Income Standard for London shows how much money people need, so that they can buy things that members of the public think that everyone in London should be able to afford.
- Figures are based on public views about a minimum standard that nobody should fall below
- It shows how much income is needed to buy a 'basket' of goods to let someone participate in society
- Calculator figures updated to April 2021 prices. Next update September 2022
- It does not show you what you require to meet all your individual needs, and is not suitable for use as a personal budgeting tool
- Read the 2021 report on the Minimum Income Standard for the UK
- Find out more about Minimum Income Standards