Do you earn enough for a decent standard of living?
Answer three short questions and find out the minimum income for your family type.
The Minimum Income Standard for the UK shows how much money people need, so that they can buy things that members of the public think that everyone in the UK should be able to afford.
- Figures are based on public views about a minimum standard that nobody should fall below
- It shows how much income is needed to buy a 'basket' of goods to let someone participate in society
- Calculator figures updated to April 2018 prices
- It does not show you what you require to meet all your individual needs, and is not suitable for use as a personal budgeting tool
- Read the 2018 report on the Minimum Income Standard for the UK
- Find out more about Minimum Income Standards